This is one of the biggest questions that people asked me and it’s pretty obvious why: it is important to have a realistic expectation of how much you will need to live off of per month in Brazil.
And after seeing the success of my post on the cost of living in Brazil, I’ve decided to go even deeper into and talk more detailed about how much things cost and why.
Not only that, in this podcast you will also be presented with things that you normally wouldn’t budget for that may not be necessary to pay for back home.
So sit back, listen and enjoy this episode.
In this Session You Will Discover
- The difference between living in small, medium and mega cities.
- What your budget should look like as a single person.
- Why you should consider bringing as much clothing from back home as possible.
- What your budget should look like as a couple.
- The difference between housing types in Brazil.
- What your budget should look like as a family.
- Why you will want to put your kids in a private school.
- Why you will want a health insurance policy.
- And more.
Items Mentioned in This Episode
I hope you enjoyed this episode of the Live in Brazil podcast and there is plenty more like this to come, make sure you to get the latest episodes delivered to you as they are released!
Help the Show
If you’ve enjoyed what you’re listening to, then why not ? This will help the show out a great deal to get it in front of others who can benefit from it as well.
Questions or Feedback: Leave a Comment
If you have any questions or feedback, please leave a comment below and I’ll see to addressing it on a future episode! Thanks for checking episode 5 out and look forward to plenty of more in the near future.
Cheers – valeu!