When considering making the move to Brazil, “How to get a job” is probably on top priority on your to figure out list.
If you are alone in trying to find a job, you will most definitely need to know a-z on how to do so including:
- Where to find a job
- How to land the job
- How to get a work visa
- How to start your life
This is where people like Ilya Brotzkey over at BrazilCareerBlueprint.com come in, he is someone who has been there and done that several times now and would like to show you how.
He has been so kind as to agree to be on today’s podcast and break down his story on how he was able to land several jobs in Brazil, get a visa sponsored and show us how we can do the same (did I mention that he’s only in his 20’s?).
Ilya and I at a recent event in São Paulo.
In This Session You Will Discover
- How Ilya came across and landed a job so quickly.
- What you need to know to get a work visa.
- What to do if the company has never done a work visa before.
- What it’s like to work at a Brazilian company.
- What to do with your visa if you get a new job in Brazil.
- The trick to stand out from the crowd to get a job.
- What honesty has to do with your chances of employment.
- What Ilya has learned in having 5 different jobs.
- The direction of the job market for foreigners in the future.
- Today’s hot job markets for foreigners in Brazil.
Items Mentioned in This Episode
- http://brazilcareerblueprint.com/ – Ilya’s Blueprint
- – my free Portuguese crash course
I hope you enjoyed this episode of the Live in Brazil podcast and there is plenty more like this to come, make sure you to get the latest episodes delivered to you as they are released!
Help the Show
If you’ve enjoyed what you’re listening to, then why not ? This will help the show out a great deal to get it in front of others who can benefit from it as well.
Questions or Feedback: Leave a Comment
If you have any questions or feedback, please leave a comment below and I’ll see to addressing it on a future episode! Thanks for checking episode 11 out and look forward to plenty of more in the near future.
Cheers – valeu!