fast and in an unstoppable way- does that sound good?
Of course it does and with this Portuguese Acceleration Blueprint you will be introduced to today, you’ll be like a freight train.
Fueled by your passion and belief, following this blueprint will build your momentum up continually and exponentially.
And no obstacle will dare get in front of you as your language momentum will be just too much to handle!
So all aboard because it’s time to catapult you into the realm of speaking Portuguese fluently each and every Friday – choochoo, here we go…
(Don’t forget to join the “Speak Portuguese in Under 6 Months” !)
The Portuguese Acceleration Blueprint – an Introduction
This is exciting, a day to celebrate for sure – it’s the day that you started on your mission to become fluent at speaking Portuguese.
I bet you look forward to the day where you can say “Look at me, I speak fluent, I did it!” (Olha para mim, sou fluente, eu consegui!) and it all started with this formula.
You see, this is like nothing else out there as it wasn’t designed for my personal financial benefit. It was the actual blueprint I used to speak fluent Portuguese in under 6 months, without ever having set foot in Brazil!
And I believe that this system will work and do the same thing for you – even faster if you are now in Brazil.
UPDATE : since this post, I’ve created a FREE crash course to learn Portuguese, !
To kick it off, here is a video guide, made just for you in order to get you launched into this system:
(Watch on YouTube)
- I introduce the Acceleration Blueprint
- Each step of the “wheel” is explained
- You are challenged to try it for yourself
Did that all make sense? I hope it did and that the challenge hit home a bit.
What We will Cover in the Weeks to Come
Every Friday for the next 9 weeks, we are going to dig deep into each portion of this Portuguese Acceleration Blueprint and uncover how you can create your own – step-by-step.
And by the time yours is finished, you will be in the flow and blazing forward to speaking Portuguese at full speed!
Why each Friday? Because each week will come with a challenge, this way you can reflect about it over the weekend and move forward during that next week.
Now, here is a better looking version of the Portuguese Acceleration Blueprint:
And let’s check out a break down of each part of the journey we will go through together:
- Defining goals and committing to them.
- Setting realistic sub-goals.
- Being accountable.
- Allowing for slippage (expecting hangups and dealing with them).
The challenge for this week will be to lay out a plan for you, setting realistic goals and sub-goals for learning to speak Portuguese, finding someone to be accountable to and learning how to deal with hangups along the way.
- Understanding what happens to your mind when learning Portuguese
- How to unlock your mind’s potential
- Practical tips on training your mind for learning to speak Portuguese.
This week’s challenge will be focused on setting you in the right state of mind (if you mind).
- Believing that you can
- Dealing with life’s business
- Focusing on your goals
- Blowing shortcomings away
During this weeks challenge, you will be encouraged and motivated to focus on reaching your goal of speaking Portuguese and given practical tips to do so.
- Deciding on a Portuguese Course
- How to unlock the potential of the course
- How to have fun with it and make it fit your style
And your challenge for this week will be to try out and test a Portuguese program to see if it fits.
- Associate Portuguese vocabulary and grammer
- Visualize and memorize – while having fun.
- Make it fit your style of learning – so it happens naturally.
Your challenge for this week will be to take the new grammer and vocabulary, and put them into a system that works for you.
- Learn where to find Brazilians to speak (and have fun) with.
- Unlock the potential of Facebook to throttle your speaking abilities.
- Find out where the unturned and hidden (FREE) gems are out there.
The challenge for this week will be to take a step of faith and attempt to speak Portuguese to some Brazilians.
009 Body Language and Pronunciation Mimic
- The types of body language you will encounter (with examples).
- How Brazilians use their voices to communicate (with examples).
- What you can do to mimic body language and pronunciation.
The challenge for this week will be to try and mimic both body language and mimic spoken pronunciation.
010 Fast and Fun Fluency
- Creating a circular process that builds in momentum.
- How you can have fun doing so.
The challenge for the week will be to see how you can make each part of this Acceleration Blueprint more fun!
011 Passion and Belief
- Understanding what it truly means to be build passion.
- What belief is and how it pushes you in the right direction
The challenge for the week will be to get more fired up in believing that you can speak Portuguese, all catalyzed by passion.
Are you excited? Well I can’t wait to pour all of the wisdom and advice that I can muster up into you week after week during this series.
As you may know, the whole reason for me creating this series is because I believe that you can succeed. And with my coaching and guidance along the way (based on what worked for me and where I failed in numerous languages), you will succeed in speaking Portuguese!
Challenge of the week: write a comment below this post committing to joining me in your journey and .
To your success,
Valeu – Cheers!
P.S. Don’t forget to check my new out!.