Usually people fall into two categories when considering São Paulo to live: they love or they hate it.
I’ve usually fit into category 2 in the past, but after talking to author and blogger Maggie Foxhole, she made me realize that São Paulo is not such a bad place after all!
So check out this podcast as Maggies tells us why you should consider moving to São Paulo.
In This Session You Will Discover
- How Maggie took on a 200+ day challenge to become Brazilian.
- What daily life in São Paulo is like.
- Why you should consider moving to São Paulo.
- Maggie’s suggestions for you to move to São Paulo.
- What you need to know if you have children.
- What jobs and financial abilities there are.
- Why you should consider importing a foreign idea as a business.
- What an “Exbrat” is and how not to fall into that frame of mind.
- How expectations directly affect your success in Brazil.
Items Mentioned in This Episode
I hope you enjoyed this episode of the Live in Brazil podcast and there is plenty more like this to come, make sure you to get the latest episodes delivered to you as they are released!
Help the Show
If you’ve enjoyed what you’re listening to, then why not ? This will help the show out a great deal to get it in front of others who can benefit from it as well.
Questions or Feedback: Leave a Comment
If you have any questions or feedback, please leave a comment below and I’ll see to addressing it on a future episode! Thanks for checking episode 10 out and look forward to plenty of more in the near future.
Cheers – valeu!
P.S. give this a thumbs up if it was helpful