The coolest part of having this site is meeting all sorts of new and amazing people through it, and one of these people is a man by the name of Ben.
Ben has been following this blog for a while and was one of the first people to contact me about giving birth in Brazil. As a matter of fact, he was the main fuel for creating the “Giving Birth in Brazil” series of blog posts.
So I’ve been accompanying his story from the beginning and watched him go from 0 to happily situated in Brazil and made him promise to let me interview him after his child was born 🙂
And now that he has successfuly gone through everything, he’s so gracefully decided to tell us how we can do the same and what we can learn from his mistakes.
In This Session You Will Discover
- The best way to get residence in Brazil
- Why rules are structured for the benefit of foreigners having a Brazilian child
- The first planning steps to give Birth in Brazil
- Why 85% of births end in C-sections and what you should know
- How international health insurance will cover your birth in Brazil
- How Ben is willing to help point you in the right direction insurance-wise
Items Mentioned in This Episode
I hope you enjoyed this episode of the Live in Brazil podcast and there is plenty more like this to come, make sure you to get the latest episodes delivered to you as they are released!
Help the Show
If you’ve enjoyed what you’re listening to, then why not ? This will help the show out a great deal to get it in front of others who can benefit from it as well.
Questions or Feedback: Leave a Comment
If you have any questions or feedback, please leave a comment below and I’ll see to addressing it on a future episode! Thanks for checking episode 9 out and look forward to plenty of more in the near future.
Cheers – valeu!
P.S. give this a thumbs up if it was helpful 🙂