The Brazilian government allows you to get an Investor Visa just by investing into the economy. This is a popular visa amongst career professionals but there are some important aspect of getting this visa that they won’t tell you about…
Here is where Sam Flowers comes into the picture, owner and operator of the Brazilian diner “Gringo Café”, he has gone through this process, employed several Brazilians and currently lives a picturesque Gringo life at Ipanema Beach in Rio de Janeiro.
You will want to take heed to his words as Sam tells his amazing story of how he got to Brazil, made it through the Investment Visa process and opened his business.
In this Session You Will Discover
- What current investment opportunities there are.
- What the Gringo Cafe is.
- An introduction to the Investment Visa program.
- Why you need and how to find a partner to act on your half.
- The 4 steps to getting the visa (open business, open bank account, wire money, apply for visa).
- How much it will cost you to employ 10 employees.
- What the real life ROI on this visa.
- What does it give you?
- What are the requirements to get one?
- Can you give us a breakdown of the process?
- How about renewal after the “prazo” is up?
Items Mentioned in This Episode
- Sam’s USA telephone #323-908-1684
- Sam’s Brazilian telephone: +55 21 8194-0631
- Sam’s e-mail address: sam(at)gringocafe.com
I hope you enjoyed this episode of the Live in Brazil podcast and there is plenty more like this to come, make sure you to get the latest episodes delivered to you as they are released!
Help the Show
If you’ve enjoyed what you’re listening to, then why not ? This will help the show out a great deal to get it in front of others who can benefit from it as well.
Questions or Feedback: Leave a Comment
If you have any questions or feedback, please leave a comment below and I’ll see to addressing it on a future episode! Thanks for checking episode 4 out and look forward to plenty of more in the near future.
Cheers – valeu!